Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Love 1-6-1988

These tears that fall
from face to paper are
really tears of joy.

I've found the one
who's part of me and
fills in all the voids.

My happiness is so
immense, I can't
contain it all,

And so I'm writing
all this down, my
feellings to the paper fall.

He is sweet, yet very
strong and holds me
in his arms.

I know he'll always
keep me near and
protect me from
all harm.

Our love is strong,
so very strong and
healthy is our bond.

We'll be together and
love each other
until our days are gone.

He makes me laugh
and makes me think
of all the things to be,

When in our age
we walk together
with all our memories.

                      P. Contreras



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, please be considerate when leaving comments. Constructive comments are welcomed